Are you fond of cleanliness and do you think hygiene is very important? Come and make a difference for our clients!
Make Amsterdam Shine!
In the Amsterdam region we are looking for an experienced cleaning employee. Within this position you will be responsible for cleaning mainly office buildings, including offices, plumbing, general areas and more. Working hours are mainly in the morning and/or evening, before and after office hours.
This is you!
• You are motivated and enthusiastic.
• Early morning shifts or evening shifts are something for you.
• You live in Amsterdam or within a radius of 20 km.
• You have a good command of the Dutch and/or English language.
• You have experience or affinity with work in the cleaning industry.
• You are flexible, reliable and put customer-friendliness first.
• You have an eye for detail and a proactive attitude.
• You like to look well-groomed and representative.
• You find personal hygiene very important.
This is us!
Nieuw Leven Facility Groep has been active in the facility services sector for almost 100 years. We find a transparent and lasting relationship with our clients and employees very important. We are therefore committed to delivering high quality every day.
We relieve our clients of all aspects of cleaning maintenance, real estate services, hospitality services and facade maintenance. The company is run by an enthusiastic and close-knit team from our head office in Diemen.
What we offer you
• A pleasant working atmosphere with a lot of personal contact in an innovative and growing family business.
• Various training possibilities.
• A salary in accordance with collective labour agreement, depending on level of education and experience.
• Excellent terms of employment in accordance with the CAO for a cleaning and window cleaning company. Collective labor agreement for the cleaning and window cleaning company
• A close team and personal contact with your manager.
How nice that you would like to join our team. You can apply by sending your motivation, CV and photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com